Post: Researcher of the Unit of Pharmacogenetics and Personalized Medicine
MedeA Project www.proyectomedea.es
Location: Unit of Pharmacogenetic and Personalized Medicine,
CICAB Clinical Research Center.
HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO DE BADAJOZ University Hospital of Badajoz, Badajoz,
SES Servicio Extremeño de Salud (Health Care Service of Extremadura).
INUBE Biosanitary Research Institute of Extremadura.
Contract: Fixed-term employment contract, full-time, for 2 years a period (from 01/10/2019 to 30/09/2021)
Requirements needed: Doctor in Heatlh and Biosanitary Sciences (Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Medicine, Chemistry or Veterinary), Doctor in Bioinformatics or Doctor in Computer Engineering.
Each item will be valued with a maximum of 10 points:
- Postgraduate in Pharmacogenetic, Pharmacogenomic, Personalized or Precision Medicine.
- Postdoctoral experience abroad.
- Work experience in clinic research in Pharmacogenetic, Pharmacogenomic, Personalized or Precision Medicine, Bioinformatics, Clinical Research.
- Indexed scientific publications.
- Member of a Research Group, as Collaborative Researcher or Main Researcher,
in research projects of competitive calls
- Direction of doctoral thesis PhD
- Editor or member of editorial committee in Scientific Journals Indexed in Biomedicine
In addition, candidates will be called for an interview that will be valued up to 30 points.
Deadline: 31/07/2019 at 23:59.
Application: Those interested can only apply through the following link: http://extremaduratrabaja.juntaex.es/OfertasOrientacion/?id_menu=462&ssid=6745PQ7HKU
Prof. Adrián LLerena CICAB, Badajoz Health Care Area.